Monday 16 May 2011

Congratulations

Our congratulations go to all the young people who are receiving First Holy Communion and the Sacrament of Confirmation during the month of May.

Prayer for Young People

Lord, lead me along the path of your love and keep me faithful to the journey I make.
With the fire of your Spirit illumine the road I travel and help me up when I stumble and fall.
With your Word of truth make me a faithful pilgrim and help me to choose what is right and just and true.
From your heart of love give me the grace I need to love my fellow pilgrims and to share with them your peace.
With the power of your cross teach me to pour out myself in service of the poor, that my life might be filled with your love.
From the table of your Word and your Body and Blood, nourish me with food that gives life.
Lead my steps safely along your path and gather me in with all your sons and daughters, together with our Holy Father, and all who make their way to you and the life you promise.
Grant this and all good things through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

See
http://www.usccb.org/laity/youth/wydprayers.shtml